Monday, December 19, 2011

Daily fashion illustration #60




Illustration # 60. Wow, good. 60 is a good number and today is a good day ( nothing to do with Korea). And, wow, I am so lucky with my friends, those who care about you will stay with u no matter what. Had a lovely quick dinner with my french friends Marine and Marie and I might not see them for a while, but there are friends that stay with you no matter what, and then there the ones who pretend to be your friends and they come and go and they come and go and u don't give a s••• as life is simply too short for this.
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment